HAYWARD POOL HEATERS
The Universal H-Series is an energy efficient, high performance, installation adaptable commitment to the pool service professional.
- Standard cupro nickel heat exchanger
- Excellent salt water and chemical corrosion resistance
- Exclusive ‘Totally Managed’ cupro nickel heat exchanger water flow
- Same water velocity through all tubes for faster heating
- Patented header by-pass design
- Up to 18 percent savings by reducing pump run-time
- Common union for installation or service, adapts to larger plumbing recommended for greater efficiencies
- Low NOx emissions – meets clean air quality standards
HAYWARD VARIABLE SPEED PUMP
According to EPA ENERGY STAR third-party test data, Hayward’s TriStar® VS variable-speed pool pumps are the most energy-efficient pumps on the market. Designed for medium to large pools, they can save up to 90% on energy costs or as much as $1500 per year, compared with single speed pool pumps.
HAYWARD SWIMCLEAR POOL FILTER
For both new pool and aftermarket installations SwimClear™ single element cartridge filters capture more dirt for superior water clarity without the need of supplemental media or backwashing, while the industry’s lowest head loss reduces energy costs. SwimClear™ is also the easiest to service: the Easy-Lok™ ring design, comfort grip handles, and lowest lift height provide fast cleaning and element replacement.
- Industry-leading hydraulic efficiency allows the pump to run at a lower speed or for less time, increasing energy savings
- Easy-Lok™ ring design allows quick access to internal components for quick and simple maintenance
- Recessed pressure gauge and manual air relief enables user to place head assembly upside down on pool pad, protecting the seal from contamination